If you haven't seen the video below yet, get ready to have nightmares for months...it's a massive python that can open doors.
On the heels of this video coming out is the story of a professional snake handler in France who was giving a demonstration to a group of people trying to overcome their fear of snakes. For some reason, he felt it necessary to use POISONOUS snakes in his demonstration.
One of the snakes he was using during the demonstration bit him, and he died instantly. One of the snake handler's friends said that he wouldn't have wanted the viper to be blamed, and said the guy died because of an allergic reaction to the viper's venom.
Um, isn't that usually how snake venom works? You react adversly to it, and have a heart attack...like this guy did?