1. Put some cookie mix in a jar. Take a mason jar, layer the ingredients inside to make cookies, put a ribbon on it, and attach the baking instructions.
2. Fold some $1 bills into origami shapes. Then, if you give someone $10, it looks way cooler than just a $10 bill or a check.
3. Make a big batch of homemade cookies. No one can be totally disappointed by a ton of cookies.
4. Buy a bunch of lottery scratchers.
5. Burn a CD mix. Older relatives and coworkers might still appreciate CD mixes, and it shows that you put some thought into it. For someone younger, you can put it in a thumb drive.
6. Make a photo collage from their Instagram photos, or other photos they like. You can do it online, and have them printed cheaply at a Walgreens. Photo printing costs have gone way down since there's no real demand anymore.
I like the part at the end when Harrison Ford says, "Get the f@#! out of my house," the best.
ABC released a teaser for Lady Gaga's upcoming Thanksgiving Day holiday special with the Muppets that features a love triangle between Gaga, Kermit, and Miss Piggy.
This looks like it's going to be really cute.
Lady Gaga and the Muppets Holiday Spectacular airs Thanksgiving night at 9:30p on ABC.